Wednesday, March 5, 2008



The picture speaks for itself, or should we show Clark and I staring like deers in the headlights of an oncoming semi?


This is Crebar #5 coming in early September. Sorry if it catches you by surprise, but we are right there along with you!


The kids are so excited! The votes are in Kylie - girl (she doesn't know what she is asking for and I'm not telling her), Christian - girl so Kylie has someone to play with, Cayden wants a boy because he thinks in some lapse of sanity that we would let all the boys share a room and turn the other room into a playroom. Poor Connor isn't going to know what hit him!




When I told Clark that I could possible be pregnant, his response was,"That is impossible"! I told him that you can't really argue with the pink plus. We are excited, but there are times that we look at each other and just say "five" and laugh. While this was unplanned, it makes me thankful for a God who is sovereign and who knows how to bless us "more than we can ask or imagine" Because let me tell you I never imagined five!

3 comments:

Chanda Erselius said...

THIS story I love! Congratulations Crebars. I just laugh (in love of course) thinking of when Lisa used to talk about how Clark wanted ALL these kids and she was not in agreement (I think this was even before Christian was born). Looks like God has quite a sense of humor. Wishing you well. :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations - how exciting! Don't you just love those *surprise* babies?! We laugh, too, when we think of how we only planned to have two or maybe three - God sure has great plans we didn't know of!
Love, Matt and Melissa Breese, and our five little girls :-)

-thinker- said...

Congratulations! When I first heard the news, I was immediately reminded of Clarks sermon about kids, strong men and their sons that are like arrows in a quiver and how "nobody carries just one arrow in a quiver." :)

Wow! When Catherine told me about it, I couldn't believe how brave you were. She didn't mention the part that it was a surprise baby, she just said, "Clark & Lisa are going to have another baby. I want another one too! If they can handle 4 and even 5, surely we can handle 2?" Hmm, how convenient that she forgot the "surprise baby" part :) For now I am unwavering in my conviction that even one is slightly more than I can handle...

On a more serious note, I think maybe there are not that many really good parents in the world and God gives as many kids as possible to those that are really good.

-thinker- a.k.a. Oleg