To say the least he was not fond of the idea! He has had the same class for two years now and they are a great group of kids. They were very encouraging and supportive. So he has been a trooper through the whole ordeal, and hasn't lost them yet!!!!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Is this one better...or this one
Last year, Cayden had a painful singing performance. By painful I mean he rolled his eyes, shrugged his shoulders, barely moved him mouth, and was just utterly discussed with being there. So I wasn't planing on dragging all four kids back to the evening performance for him to sing some politically correct songs. But after his performance I threatened him with all I had and told him if he has the same attitude again he would be in some big trouble that I hadn't quiet thought of yet!
So when this years performance rolled around I told him that if he did well in the morning that he didn't have to go back at night (really hoping to escape the whole ordeal). So he did better, (with a little encouragement) at least he didn't look like he was writhing in pain. His mouth actually moved, although he could have been singing " I hate this" over and over again. One thing I noticed was that he was squinting the whole time. The teacher was right in front of him in the front row. Later, his teacher said that she had noticed him squinting as well. Knowing that he just got his eyes checked in Aug. and they were fine, we were quiet surprised to hear that he needed glasses. He is farsighted (do they really just do that to make us feel stupid when we have to explain?).
To say the least he was not fond of the idea! He has had the same class for two years now and they are a great group of kids. They were very encouraging and supportive. So he has been a trooper through the whole ordeal, and hasn't lost them yet!!!!
To say the least he was not fond of the idea! He has had the same class for two years now and they are a great group of kids. They were very encouraging and supportive. So he has been a trooper through the whole ordeal, and hasn't lost them yet!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cayden... you look studly in those glasses. Lisa, what are you doing in that photo? Threatening him? Giving him the beheaded death sign? My face hurts it is smiling so hard!
Hey Clark and Lisa!!! How are you? I have been exploring blogs lately and was so excited to see your name and pictures of your family - everyone has grown up so much!!! I hope you all are doing great!!
Post a Comment