Sunday, February 10, 2008

I can hear it now....It's about time

So, I decided that I am tired of my ignorance, of having a "to do" list next to the computer for Clark, at all of my friends comments (Kelli) about never seeing pictures of my kids, that I decided that 2008 is it...the year I learn how to download, upload, paste, blog, edit, send pictures, be better at email, and come just barely about the level of computer literate.

My accomplishments this year already are many (in my book)! I uploaded all of my digital picture onto Walgreen's site (10 cents a copy) all in about three days. Being as I have never in. oh, 5 years developed any of those picture it was a feat in and of itself. Walgreen's of Eden Prairie Mn has never had such a large order! That is how bad it was. Clark came home with a box of pictures. I didn't even want to know how much it cost, but of course Clark couldn't resist. Needless to say, we might need to raise support for our next trip out to Cali.

Acommplishment #2. I always have great intentions of follow through...but somewhere life takes control and chaos ensues. But I must point out that, I have blogged 6 times, way better than lasts years first and last! I hope to be better, so many of you are my inspirations. I love to see the pictures and hear about your lives. It makes me not so lonely here in Mn.

So here is to 2008...maybe you will be hearing from us!

6 comments:

Gretchen Noelle said...

Well I can't wait to see what the Crebar Blog will have in store! I always love hearing from and about you guys! Take care...from sunny, summery Peru! :)

vanakenonline said...

Hey Nice Lisa! Good to see you're catching up to the 21st century. Actually, never done a blog myself, so you're way ahead of me! Cute pics of the kids. I love how last year's Xmas pic had you and your "mini-me" leaning to the right and this year you're both leaning to the right. Either way, it is adorable to think God created such a sweet copy of you, with a special personality all her own! Thanks for keeping me updated on life it MN. It makes me long to ditch sunny CA for a kinder, simpler life (but only for a visit! I'd die in the snow)
Love to all, Mean Lisa

the mathisons said...

Delighted that you are entering the world of computers and blogging! Just remember that we get lonely for you just as you get lonely for us out here... the pictures make the gap not seem so big! Your family always brings a smile to my face... love you all!

Chanda Erselius said...

This is great news! I love Crebar updates and will hold you to keeping us updated. :) Miss you all!

heidi said...

i was excited to see you here! i always here from kelli what a great encouragememnt and example you and your family are to her.no wi can rad sides i have never seen:) life there sounds sooo diff from your life was here.

Melissa said...

What fun to find your blog - these sure are a neat way to catch up with old friend. Well, your family is lovely, of course, and Lisa I can't believe how much your little girl looks like you! I will look forward to reading about your family's adventures when I have a minute our two free from ours!
Many blessings!
Melissa Breese (along with Matt and the girls)